Call or Email
Some of the specific services Palm Beach Running Company provides include:
· Consultation on race distance and course design
· Brainstorming on the race name, theme, logo, etc to help create a great "wow" factor to differentiate your event from the many others out there
· Site selection for the event
· Securing a reputable timing company to time and score race
· Permitting for the event
· Comprehensive event planning from scratch
· Race registration setup on RunSignUp.com and online posting calendars
· Online marketing
· Printing of the race marketing material ( postcards & flyers )
· Recommendation for local print advertising
· Measuring the race course and obtaining certification by USATF
· Assigning and listing responsibilities for all involved
· Meeting with potential race sponsors if and when appropriate
· Creating a comprehensive equipment and supplies list
· Providing race equipment in PBRC inventory at reasonable rental fee
Overall registration / number pick up process
Medical coverage and supplies
Race operations budget
Volunteer needs program and job descriptions
Race communications plan
Ice, water, electrolyte program
Lead vehicle plan
Detailed parking plan
Banner and signage plan
Start procedure and timeline
· Creating and installing a layout for the Start
· Writing race announcements for race announcer(s)
· Arranging for a emcee or a race announcer
· Arranging for a race photography
· Arranging for a DJ
· Assigning all bib Layout and flow of check-in/registration
· Arranging for finish line numbers in cooperation with race timing company
· Assisting with any and all pre-race promotions and media
· Working with all product sponsors specific to needs, delivery and involvement
· Providing other PBRC consultants in various capacities if needed and at race expense
· Providing a written wrap up report and event critique following the race
Palm Beach Running Company [ PBRC ] grew out of 15 years
of producing events for the Boca Raton Road Runners, to provide event
management services to non-profit organizations and corporations. Along
with producing several of it’s own events through-out the year.
With our unique background and experience, PBRC is specifically designed to
help its clients raise awareness and funds for their organizations by
organizing 5K & 10K Runs and Walks, Marathons, Ultra’s, Triathlons, Dog
runs Convention fun runs and Family fun runs.
PBRC has put on events throughout the greater South Florida Tri county area.
As its sole owner, Scott Richards is a veteran of countless
5K’s, 10K’s and triathlons, and more than 40 marathons, 50K’s & 50 milers.
A RRCA Level I coach and former coach for the American Heart Association, Scott still coaches track and running for the Boca Raton Road Runners. A USATF Certified Race Director, Scott has been putting on events in South Florida for over 15 years.
Some of the events PBRC has managed include:
Boca 5K 10K & Mile
Memorial Day 5K
PALM100 100K, 50K, 32K Individual & 100K Team, 50K Team
Levis JCC Turkey Trot
LIFETIME Fitness Commitment Day 5K
Stand Among Friends Emb(race) Half, 10K, 5K & Mile
Hero’s for Education 5K
Levis JCC Run, Sweat & Beers
Levis Flamingo 5 miler & 5K
Coral Springs Half & 5K
KEYS100 100 Mile & 50 Mile Individual & 100 Mile Team
Rock & Roll Latin Music Half Marathon, Miami Beach
Each one of the races we work with has a charity component to it. Some of the charities that we've raised money for are:
Boca Raton Fireman & Paramedic Benevolent Fund
Kids in Distress
Boca PAL ( Police Athletic League )
Boca Helping Hands
Palm Beach Education Foundation
Stand Among Friends
and many more…
Whether you want us to manage part or all of your event(s), we have a package that is right for you.
Event Consulting Services $250 - $500
Race Equipment Package $700 - $950
Consulting / Race Day Management Starting at $1,500
Comprehensive Race Management Services Starting at $2,500
A La Carte Services Available $ Varies – call or email
What is course certification?
The purpose of the USATF course certification program is to produce road race courses of accurately measured distances.For any road running performance to be accepted as a record or be nationally ranked, it must be run on a USATF-certified course. In addition, the certification program is very important to the average road racer, as well as those of exceptional speed. Most runners like to compare performances run on different courses, and such comparisons are difficult if course distances are not reliable. No one can truly establish a personal best if the course distance is not accurate.On use of
GPS devices: See our statement, Position on GPS used by runners.
How to get your course certified:
The easiest way to have your course certified is to hire someone who is already skilled at measuring courses for USATF certification.
Look for me in the Database...
Boca Raton, FL
Running Races, Ultra's, Triathlons & more...